Monday 18 July 2011

Sushmita sen winner | sushmita sen latest updates | sushmita sen latest updates to winner of contest

Sushmita Sen declares the winners of ‘I Am She’ 2011


latest update of sushmita sen.................

Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen’s production company Tantra Entertainment holds the I Am She contest every year to select the Indian representative to the Miss Universe contest. This year, the crown for the contest was won by 26-year old Vasuki Sunkavalli and she will now represent India at the Miss Universe contest this year. 23-year-old fashion designer Parul Duggal was crowned the I Am She Globe International 2011, and 19-year-old Tanvi Singla was crowned the I Am She Asia Pacific 2011. While Vasuki bags in a cash prize of Rs. 2,00,000, both Parul and Tanvi become the proud winners of Rs. 1,00,000 each.




“In this competition, I met a lot of people from different parts of the country and from different professions. That was very interesting. I am very confident, hopeful and determined that I will bring the crown back. I will give it my best,” said Vasuki.
Check out Sushmita Sen beaming with joy and confidence with her three winning contestants…..




No comments:

Post a Comment